I serve the Middletown, CT area with personal, onsite service for families and small businesses. Services can be provided on an “as needed” basis or on a regular schedule designed to meet your needs.
- Software updates: Mac or device operating systems or the apps that run on them. Synology or other NAS devices along with router firmware.
- Backup strategy and solutions: Discuss the best way to protect your valuable data and then implement and monitor the backup solution.
- Setup a Synology NAS and integrate it into your home or business.
- Wireless network advice, troubleshooting and setup.
- Provide advice and support for setting up and maintaining a website.
- Network documentation.
- Password management setup and training.
- Software and hardware upgrade advice, support and troubleshooting.
- Research on new technology.
- Training for you, your family or business associates.
- I always provide a detailed summary of the work that is done.
What I Don’t Support
My specialty is Mac, iOS and Synology and I’m experienced with networks and home entertainment technology. There are some areas that are not my strengths so I don’t do the following types of work:
- Fix problems with Windows computers. (I will be happy to integrate Macs, iOS and Synology devices into a Windows network, but I won’t troubleshoot existing Windows issues or perform other work unrelated to the integrations.)
- Anything that requires cutting or drilling, such as running cable. I will be glad to consult with electricians or contractors on a project.
You can read more about me here or contact me using the form below.